Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tuesday Catch up

Yesterday at 4:30pm...my phone alarm went off and I realized.. that I had booked my massage on Tuesday night NOT Thursday night. Oops!!!!

Skipped the running and went to my massage, which was amazing! I felt totally relaxed and fell asleep last night before midnight. That hasn't happened in a month or more.

I'm going to try and get a quick walk in tonight, but I might not be able to get that done. Thursday night we are off to Austin for a long weekend, and I have not done any packing or prepping. Oops! And the car HAS to be cleaned out before we leave.

I am going to do my after work run on Thursday, then home, quick shower, stuff into car, dog to the sitters and then out! We usually don't leave the big H until 7.30 or 8 anyway. The traffic is much less savage at that time.

Today is one of those busy days were not much gets done. Meetings, appointments. I'm finally at my desk today with my lunch (cucumber salad and 2 deviled eggs) and getting stuck into the afternoons workload.

*whip cracking sound* must get to it!

2 comments:

Vegan Chick Pea said...

That massage must've been soooo nice. How often do you go? I'd love to try a professional massage sometime. :)

Tamzin said...

Right now, since I'm having some back/shoulder trouble I'm going every 2 weeks. But once all that clears, I'm hoping for every month to 6 weeks.

:) LOVE IT!! yes... you should get one.