Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday!!

I have my running gear with me, so I'll be stopping in tonight to get changed at my running buddies and then we are hitting the trail! Can't wait!

This weekend we are away and I have plans to make sure that we get in plenty of walking and hiking in Austin. Not just eating. >.>

Packing is half done, car still needs some stuff shifted out to the house. But I'm excited.

Did a mid point weigh in and I am down from monday (YAY). So I'm going to keep that going for the weekend and I'm looking forward to the next weigh in.

Not much else going on here. Need to up the water today, missed my morning drinking fest on the way to work as I didn't have any extra bottles in the car. Damn! Catching up is always harder then if I just had been prepared in the first place.

okay - back to work!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm loving your blog! I'm now a follower :)

Vegan Chick Pea said...

I love that you're brining your gear with you. That's awesome!