Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Friday, November 13, 2009

More walk'n and water

Well in the wake of my bad weigh in, I'm still not eating too great, but I'm still moving forward. All the comments on that were very apprecited, and very true. Its great to have another perspective from the narrow one that can become the only focus. I know that I was SUPER dehydrated this last week - which is a big factor.

My brother is in town for for five days of visiting - so we are heading out and doing lots of activities. Yesterday I took him on the park walk - it was nice to get out and do some exercise - Yay for 3 miles!! Double bonus of a good walk and one on one visit time with my brother.

I'm going to try and convince the hubby and brother to either go to the gym tonight, or go for a walk. We need it!!!

:)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yay! Glad you're feeling a little better. Keep up with the water ... it really, really helps!