Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sweaty Betty

I had an excellent sleep last night (well - as excellent as I get - I have a lot of nightmares and always have) just about 12 hours! We were in bed at 10pm last night, and I didn't get up until 10am this morning.

Amazing what a good nights rest can do for mood!

Today I did about 3 hours of cleaning: Organizing and cleaning out the laundry room, vacuuming the house, scrubbed all the fronts of the cupboards, and mopped/scrubbed the kitchen floor. Sweet zombie jebuz cleaning is hard work!!

An Open Letter to Mop Makers

Dear consumer product cleaning implement maker,

Why do you make your products so bloody flimsy so that one session of cleaning virtually destroys the product. Your packaging did not say that I was going to be paying $10 for a single use product? I wish that I had not thrown the receipt away or I would return it and get another one, then at least I would have paid $5 for each mop session instead of $10.

Kind Regards,
Unsatisfied (Possibly Overly Strong) Moper

Anyway, the floor is looking good and the cupboards are all clean and bright, and I am a tired lady. AND... tonight is STEP CLASS!!!

So I'm resting up a little, and getting in some more water and a snack (pink lady apple and Almond Nut-thins - cheddar cheese flavor) , both very nummy.

Speaking of...I totally forgot to post my WIN WIN WIN. Eat Oxygen had a giveaway and I was the very lucky winner. of a case of Chobani Greek Yogurt!!! So a thank you to Kristin for the fab yogurts coming my way, and for her great blog with lots of interesting recipes!

Nap time!

No comments: