Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mission Exercise... Done.

Tonight was step class. I'm starting to be able to keep up with the footwork, so that means I'm working harder! I was sweaty after that.

Did some more house cleaning in the evening, and have been drinking more water, but still not enough. My ab actually cramped!!!! I didn't know that they could do that. I use "they" in the looses sense of the word, since I'm pretty sure that you would have a hard time finding more then a single ab in what is my current midsection.

I'm too tired to go on further with this post. Bed... here I come.

No comments: