Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, October 19, 2009

walking weekend

This weekend we did a 3mile walk (4.8km) on Sunday - it was great, the walking and the weather. Lovely sunny and not too hot.

Saturday was moving and shopping. We had a new couch and love seat to move in, as well as the tv stand to set up and re-org the living area. Ahhh adjusting to new home still.

Food - total shite. Kitchen did not get cleaned up and its a total mess. We are still eating out a lot. I'm making some better choices, but still... its hard. Last night we did go and get some fresh fruit and veg for this week. I have apples, grapes, bananas, carrots, humus, cottage cheese and all kinds of good things to eat. So that is looking up.

Exercise.... gym tonight!! My legs are a little warm from the walking, which is nice. Nice to know that they are there, haha. I am a little nervous about tonight for one reason... weigh in! I'm going to weigh in for the first time in MONTHS. But, just like the inches, it needs to be done.

Water - getting better. Some days still better, but I have a pretty good system.

I do need to get some more containers and get the veggies cut up for easy eating.

Other then that - the living room is a mess from all the junk and I didn't do my yoga today. But I plan on working hard tonight and tomorrow... step class!! :)

okay - time to get some more water

4 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/kitchen/foodontheGo/foodContainers?productId=10008465


LOVE THESE... when Im actually eating well these come in so handy!

jeimayprovy said...

Nice weekend walk! Way to go. Keep working on the water, it was the hardest for me to get used to but once you get used to it, it's like second nature. Keep up the good work :-)

Shrink to Fit said...

It was a wonderful weekend to be outside, eh? Keep drinking that water. A little at a time. Add some Crystal Light (or generic brand) if it helps. Once you get into the habit, you will start to drink more without even thinking about it.

Good luck at the gym!

big_mummy said...

nice walk!! shame about the food but thats next on the agenda, for sure. the containers for veggies is a good idea.