Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Taaa Daaaa!!!

well its been nearly a month and I am now well landed in Houston and enjoying the heat...from inside my air conditioned home. LOL

Not much has been going on in terms of fitness and eating well. But traveling and (insert many excuses) moving s]etc have been keeping me occupied.

We've been eating out a lot and I do love the queso... but not much in the way of exercise at all.

Yesterday I bought the Biggest Loser Yoga DVD, which I completed today...sweaty! and hard, I cant get into some of the positions and, of course, the belly gets in the way of some of the transition moves.

And then today, because I knew that I needed to do this sooner rather then later, I bought a gym membership. I have a friend here who is going to take me for step class on Saturday mornings, and now me and the hubby can get back in the gym together. I can't wait!!!!!

Also, signing in and starting blogging again... need to get on top of this as well. :)

So now my new morning routine will be

- 8.30am coffee, breakfast and job search
- 10am Wendy Williams show
- 11am BL Yoga
- 11.30 shower, blog, lunch and surf net

well.. until I get a job, so I better enjoy it while it lasts! :)

1 comment:

Kate Sermon said...

Hey girl you back? Missed ya!