Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Did It!

I got in my yoga yesterday - right after I finished posting I had a company call for an interview(HURRAY), so I did a quick bit of yoga - the warm up-strength level-and cool down. It was only 2omin in total of activity, but that is better then nothing.

Quickly showered and made myself presentable for the interview. Fingers crossed that something comes to fruition soon - I'm not too sure that this is the office for me, but it is still nice to be interviewed and thought of as qualified. :)

Hubby had to work late again, so there was no gym session the evening.

Tonight I have my step class - hoping its a little less painful this week. It has to be - last time was hellish!! hahah My poor calves were on fire for days.

Right, I have to remember to weigh myself at the gym this evening!!!

1 comment:

Fat[free]Me said...

Good luck for the interview and well done on the yoga!