Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Thursday, October 22, 2009

oh my aching....

Tuesday step class was a killer, I was DRENCHED in sweat 10min in and I had trouble keeping pace the whole time. Which is good I suppose, since its it a once a week class for the next three weeks, then twice a week after that. Saturday mornings and Tuesday evenings. I'm excited, and its nice to have someone to go with. One of my new TX friends - the wife of my husbands buddy is taking me with her.

... except for the fact that the aerobics room... the back wall is all glass, and your butt faces out to the cardio floor....

Its a little awkward, with my extreme swass and bra sweat - but whatever, if they want to look - that's their problem! haha

Wednesday, I was sore sore sore SORE! My arms were aching from Monday's weights, and my calves have been on fire for all Wednesday and even a little this morning. I skipped yoga on Wednesday, since I didn't want to howl in pain for 30min.

This morning I was up early for another immigration appointment (8am!), have now done my job hunting online, and had my breakfast and coffee. The day is shaping up nicely.

Today I will do my yoga, and get in some more water.

This last few days Water has been good, and eating has been fair - still eating out a bit, but in general, I'm getting more fruits & veg in me, and feeling good. yay!

Yoga mats... here I come.

3 comments:

WWSuzi said...

You're doing great :) Where i go for yoga one window you can see the front desk, and the other huge window has a path next to it to the parking lot so people walk past the windows all the time :)

Anonymous said...

i have to say, one thing i have always liked about your blog is that you seem to make light of every situation. You have such a great attitude towards things and i love it! Even through struggles, you seem to find something to laugh about. Anyways, glad you have found something new to do! Keep it up!

Brightcetera said...

I'm so glad you're back and at it!