I had the husband confirm. :) YAY! Funny how that can just slip away unnoticed. Very pleased.
Today is the start of a 5 day visit from friends. This is typically what I would call a "Trap".
However, I am going to do a number of things differently from what I "would" have done in the past. Since... we all know how the past has turned out for me (see side pictures!). So here is the plan.
- Have a giant breakfast.
- Eat as much as possible of my normal good foods before having to go out.
- Carry my little note book and pen to write down all food consumed.
- Try to get as much planned out first as possible (if we are going for BBQ - jump on Calorieking and plan a meal that works).
- While eating out Eat HALF of what I would consider a 'normal for me' - portion.
- KEY. Do not eat food that I don't want, or don't want to "waste" for the sake of what it cost $.
- Log it, count it, manage it.
Tonight is a little get together at a pizza place for dinner. I already know that I am going to have 2 whole wheat thin crust margarita slices of pizza and a diet coke (no wine). This will keep me in my range.Water Today: so far - 2L
Food today (plan tonight):
MFF Good Morning Sunshine - 330
coffee - 2
cream - 90
MFF Banana Nut patties - 350
MFF Lemon Turkey - 370
Blackberry Liberte - 250
Apple - 116
Pizza 2 slices - 580
Diet coke - 0
BS: going to try and keep this to a minimum.
Today is going well - I am really quite pleased. I'm not feeling starved and deprived. I'm not eating like I used to, but that is really the point.
I'm looking forward to running around playing tour guide, and that will include a LOT of walking around. YAY! Posts will be late and short. I apologize in advance.