Managed to do a LOT of clearing up today. My hubby is a pack rat and it drives me nuts... probably as nuts as it makes him watching me throw stuff out. HAHA!
Ate very well today, quite pleased with myself. Finished off the day with a trip to the grocery store where I caved and got a package of Pretzel M&M's. They are my default treat. 150 calories, crunchy, sweet, chocolate...perfect. I made myself eat them one at a time...instead of dumping the bag into my waiting gob and eating the lot in about 2.2 seconds.
Tonight's dinner I crafted from the Clean Eating magazine. Butternut Squash Ravioli. Well. more like BNS wontons, as you use wonton wrappers for the "pasta". They were amazing, however I'm a huge fan of squash.
- Roast/Nuke (for 10min if you are me and too hungry to wait for 40min of roasting)
- Add 1.2 bag of chopped spinach
- Sauteed (in pam lite) small onion
- Add salt pepper and nutmeg to taste
- Mix it all together
- Fold a Tbsp on that into a premade wonton, wet edge, squeeze together and done.
There were 52 in the package. About 11 died trying to make it through the cooking process...exploded/ripped etc. They cook in boiling water for about 3 min.
- For the sauce, I cooked a hot Italian sausage (teehee), chopped that into some premade herb&garlic pasta sauce (so lazy!).
- The side was steamed peas.
1 venti coffee & cream
MFF Killa Chili
4 Magic Pops
MFF Apple Pancakes (shared with the man)
Half an orange
Kashi Pumpkin Pecan bar
3/4c Marinara w/ sausage (322.5)
15 BNS Raviolis (152)
Bit of a carbo-bomb day, but yesterday I was low on them. Still under my calories by 65, but...I'm stuffed! Early to bed. Tomorrow I'm planning a big walk!!!!