Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Thursday, October 28, 2010

DDDY Challenge - day 4

Phew! got through another day. It was a tough one. I'm looking forward to Friday big time.

Food was good today, apart from the afternoon I ended up being pressured into eating a mini cupcake in the afternoon. I knew that I shouldn't have, but I did it anyway. Then... I was given another one... and......

I THREW IT IN THE GARBAGE. gawds...stupid food pushers.

I skipped my other snack planned for the afternoon, had 3 strawberries and a little bit of grilled chicken breast for some proteins that that was it.

Water was excellent today - constantly sipping all day and by 11 am I'd head nearly 2L.

I have to say that I felt great today. Not the usual "blah and drag" after donating blood. Great sign that all that water was keeping the ol' blood pressure up. Yay! I went over my calories by 27 today. Pretty close!

Hubby and I went for a walk after work - just a light gentle stroll to get "back" into it. Ha ha . I'm puny. My back is feeling MUCH better. Glad, as I'm going to be a very busy bunny these next few days with guests coming in from out of town. LOTS of touring around.

Right, down to business!

Water today: AWESOME 4L!

Food today:
MFF Breakfast Tacos - 460
coffee - 2
cream - 90
MFF Pancakes banana/nut 1 350
MFF Chicken Taco Bowl - 480
Strawberry Liberte - 250
mini cupcake - 96
3 fresh Strawberries - 12
2oz grilled Chicken brest - 47
MFF Killa Chili - 330

Total: 2117
Ideal Total: 2090
Difference: +27

BS: Zero!

3 comments:

Ann (-50 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

Keep up the good work! Food pushers mean well, but you have to learn to toughed up a little bit (or say thanks, and take it, but put it down while chatting ... and walk away). hehehe

Wow, 4 L of water. Be careful not to drown yourself.

Stephanie said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean about food pushers --- I'm at my Grandma's and when you walk in it's "you must be hungry, eat this or this or this...." and it continues like this until you leave.

4L of water is super impressive... I'm still adjusting to 2-2.5L

(oh and I'm a new follower! If it's finally gone through that is, I pushed it a few time and it didn't work lol)

Mrs. O said...

Do you like seafood? You can cut your calories by substituting poultry with seafood and still be satisfied after the meal. That way, when you have food pushers around (loved that term!) you can still keep within your calories.

But you're doing great and the food pusher might have done you a favor: he/she showed you that even if you have something off plan, it's easy to get right back on plan without going overboard!

Keep it up!