Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Thursday, June 17, 2010

MidWeek Win

Lets see, Monday gym - good

Tuesday night off to watch Hells Kitchen! hahaha Super good! Felafel waffles were totally delish. Hubby made a lite yogurt garlic cilantro and something else sauce for them - and some hummus. Deeeelish!

Wednesday - I had to go back to the office at 7pm to get my phone for a conference call thingy which I could have done from home if I hadn't left my damn phone AT the office... but after... we went and did 30min cardio!!

Very pleased about that as I really did NOT want to go to the gym after all that running around - however those are the days that really count. 30min of cardio finished.

Tonight I made chickpea & ground turkey burgers in pita with the yummy yogurt sauce and lettuce.

Lunches are going well and I've really been enjoying My Fit Foods! We have even learned some secrets....

1. go right before closing and all the stuff with yellow highlighter is half off!
2. 10% every sat and sun morning for the first hour of opening!

Me likey a good deal, since I put mine into the freezer at the office I don't care if it has a use by tomorrow date. My lunch today was this stuff called Mario's Marine Mash...it smelled so good someone came over to ask me what it was! :)

okay... bed time! I am excited for this weekends weigh in.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Congrats on the cardio. Way to go.

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi Tamzin. Great that you got your exercise in. And you're right - it's those times that really count.

Sure your weigh in will be good!

Bearfriend xx