Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, June 20, 2010

:)

Right, business first - weighed in this moring. 296.4

No clue at the moment as to why the gain. Had Pizza on Friday night, that may be the culpret. REGARDLESS>>>>> Happiness follows.

Laying in bed this morning Husband looked over and said, "I can tell you've lost weight, just under your rib there - it used to go up and now it goes down".

That ... is a victory!!!!!

Went and saw the A-Team. That was the most entertaining movie I've seen in a long time.

Saturday we went to the gym also - 30min cardio and weights. Military press 3 sets 8 reps of 30lbs dumbbells, leg press - 3 sets - 2 plats, 4 plates, 6 plates x 8 reps and that was enough for that day!

Bed time!

No comments: