Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Wednesday, June 9, 2010

And the scales says

296.2lbs

Gym this evening - 30min elyptical, then military press, lat pull downs and leg press.

Someone at the new office helped themselves to one of my fit food muffins. >.> not impressed. I feel a beat down on the horizon.

Okay - off to bed!

3 comments:

Mrs. O said...

YAY to more weight off!!!

Not cool that someone just helped themselves to your food. You'll need to do a Ross (from "Friends" show) and go Red Ross on whoever did that!! LOL

Katie J ♥ said...

Woohoo! Awesome Tamzin!

I have had that problem lately too! It makes me mad. I know who is doing it and he makes twice what I do and is just too lazy to go get his own stuff. Grrrr...

LOL @ Laryssa!

WWSuzi said...

Your having a great week :)
Yep you definitely need to do something about that food thief!!