Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, June 13, 2010

get up and go!

Saturday was a bit of a bust exercise wise - we ended up wandering around at the Natural Science museum.

Got up this morning and went right to the gym. 30min if hard elliptical workout and a good 10min stretch after. Feeling good!

I have not had a morning poop yet and now I"ve had over a Litre of water... I will not be stepping on the scale!! haha

I'm looking forward to another week of eating excellent lunches. I'm going to try and aim for 4x to the gym instead of three.

Right...may weigh in later... We are spending the afternoon moving stray cats and dogs to foster homes with some animal rescue friends. :)

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

Sounds like your having a great weekend!!