Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, July 20, 2009

before I chicken the Eff out....

I had best post about it!!!!

I have plans to go to the gym at lunch.

I am going to do:

10min warm up on some or t'other cardio machine (elliptical I hope).
20x bell rings (like that kettle bell thingy but with a dumbbell)
15x overhead presses with bar
10x each side Turkish get-ups
Some stretching and an exceedingly hot shower and back to the office to suffer for the rest of hte day! haha

I don't know what I'm going to use for weights... but I think that 10lbs bells and a 50lb bar will be good enough to start with. If it gets too hard... I'll drop it down.

I walked in to the office today - 2.8km and I brought in my massive tub o' fruit again this week. 1% cottage cheese and a mix of grapes, honeydew, cantaloupe and watermelon, strawberries, blueberries and nectarines. YUM.

okay... back to work for another hour - then...GYM TIME.

6 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Those turkish get ups look hard!! I'm probably pull my back trying :(

Fat Daddy said...

You go girl!!!

You keep that up, the poundage will melt off.

VRaz60 said...

Good for you!! What a great day you have planned.

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Turkish get-ups would make a good name for an exotic appetizer...

Mmmmmm... turkish get-ups.

Angie (Losing It and Loving It) said...

Woot woot, look at you go! That lunch sounds A.MAZING! I have been sending hubs to work with cottage cheese and pineapple. He prefers those types of meals over sandwiches and other stuff.

Hope you had fun at the gym! Kev and I are going to Aqua Fit class tonight.

Dani @ PFL said...

I hope you made it to the gym! I know I feel like a superhero after a good work out! =)