Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mission Accomplished!

I did it! I went to the gym at lunch yesterday... and it was hard. Harder then I thought.

10min warm up on Elliptical
20x 20lbs bell rings
10x 45lbs standing military press
5x Turkish get-ups with 10lbs - each side
...
pant and sweat
....
20x 20lbs bell rings
10x 45lbs standing military press
3x Turkish get-ups with 10lbs - each side
....
5min walk on treadmill
stretching (not enough)
shower
back to the office

Lunch - Fruit-o-rama

Walking:
AM - 2.8km
PM- 3km

Last night I was totally exhausted.

There is only a couple of things that I need ot get better on right now.
1. more water
2. more sleep


The Plan for the moment:
M/W/F - my little weight routine
M-F - walking to work and home am and ph (5.8km a day)
T/Th - "rest"
S/S - tbd

2 comments:

Fat Daddy said...

Good for you. Cliche as it is, it all begins with the first steps. And your workouts will help!

I was tired and weak a lot the first couple weeks, but my body adjusted. Just remember to drink plenty.

jo said...

Way to go on that workout! I hear ya on the sleep issue!