Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Same - Same

okay... catch up... not having a computer on weekends is no fun. And yesterday I was a busy bee at the office.

Saturday was pretty low key - Sunday I did some walking and general outsideness. Nothing of any great effort this weekend, but I did enjoy myself.

Monday
walked to work - 1.4km

Gym at lunch even though I didn't feel like going - I still did. I don't know how I managed to get myself there, but whatever it was - it worked!
10min warm up on elliptical
20 bells rings w/ 20lb dumbbell x 2 sets
10 x military press (standing) with 15lb dumbbells x 2 sets
10x hammer curls (standing) with 15lb dumbbells x 2 sets
ab bridge for as long as I could hold it (from the toes to from the knees to failure)... which was not very long at all. Maybe 10 seconds.... I was putting in too much effort to count properly! HA

Did a long walk home - 5.3km
total walking - 6.7km... no wonder my legs are sore today!

I did eat very well in the day - however I ordered Indian food for dinner and had butter chicken, saffron rice and nan bread (2). I will be heading to the grocery store this evening for better food provisions.

Okay - day is starting and need to get my breakfast... fruit is in the fridge here... time to nom!

3 comments:

VRaz60 said...

Still, not a bad day at all. Good for you on the gym at noon. That takes committment. Bravo.

Lila Leeds said...

Isn't Indian food great(damn it)?
I envy your commitment to the gym. I haven't been this week 'cause I've been crook. I really need to get back into it.

Brightcetera said...

*shudder* no pc on weekend

Tamzin, you do ALOT of walking. Amazing!
going to the gym when you don't feel like it ... well that's fantastic!