Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, June 7, 2009

Walking Tally

To finish out this week of activity I walked to and from the office on Friday 2.5km in and 2.5km out.

M - 8.5
T - 6
W - 8
T - 6.5
F - 5
Total - 34km!! WOW!

I have to say that this was quite surprising to me, that I could actually manage this. But its done - so I guess that I can say that I did something pretty awesome this week. Saturday I played a game with team. I managed warm up (20min) and another 60min in the match.... so I was pretty darn happy.

Food over the weekend was TERRIBLE. I'm not going to bother listing it all out - but there was no hint of restriction or forethought in the majority of my meals. I have been getting in more fruits and veg though - and still trying. Breakfasts are going good, and I'm going to see to some more sleep this week too.

Water on the other hand continues to be my bane. I just can not seem to get caught up. I'm going to get some more before I keep typing and forget.

Done. I'm looking forward to my waking this week too.

4 comments:

Shrink to Fit said...

Good for you getting in the walking and game, at least! :)

Yeah, my weekend got a little sloppy in the food arena. I ate lots of fruit, but then today had a big ole hamburger, fries, and chocolate shake - diner style - and soooo good. I did ride my bike, though so not a total loss.

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

WOW!!! way to rock the walking! Weekends are always tough, I agree! Stay positive though, another day another chance.

VRaz60 said...

Yay!! On the walking. Hopefully, all the walking will help negate at least a little of the bad eating. At least you're moving and getting really good exercise in now. Keep it up.

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Keep on truckin'!