Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hill Day

Walking
AM - 2.5
PM - 4
Total 6.5km

The walk home involved a rather large hill though - so that was good. Felt the burn! :D

Food... meh - not great...not horrible...

7.30
nectorine
8.30
1/2c greek yogurt
1 handful blueberries
1 handful walnuts
1T honey
10
large coffee with cream
12 grain bagel with 2oz peanut butter
12noon
1 whole wheat pita, 3 slices turkey breast, 1.2 c spinach leaves, 2T mustard, 2 laughing cow cheeses
1/2c chocolate covered peanuts
2.30
1 grande skim milk london fog latte
2 chocolate covered graham crackers
4.30
handful of almonds
5.30
2 eggs, 2 egg whites, 1/2 green pepper, 1 spring onion, 1/4c yellow onion, 2 slices turkey breast, 1 small tomato, ummmm 6 or 7 oz cheese (ug...too much I know...)
1 whole wheat pita
7.30
1 ice cream bar

Water
Not great...I missed drinking it on the way to work and the morning I had an empty bottle sitting there for ages... I'm catching up now, but I've started to have to get up at 5.30am to pee every morning..this will NOT due... I loves me some sleep.

Other then that... not too shabby a day really. Too many coffeees and treats, and not enough water. Lunch was good though, and I had a great walk home today. The big hill was calling to me as my feet are tired and I got in a good workout in a shorter distance.

Weeeeee! off to perv on blogs and wait for hubby to call. Still waiting on immigration :(

1 comment:

VRaz60 said...

Bet that hill gets smaller and flatter as time goes on. Good job.