Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesdays Log...and a reality check

Walking
am - 2.5
pm - 2.5
Total - 5km

Water...just closing in on 3.5L

Food
okay, not great....

chocy protein shake this morning (omg...I forgot what those do to my bowels!! not a pleasant day stalking the office loo waiting for a quiet "alone time" in a stall).
coffee w/ cream
donut
1c Tortellini with 1c veggies in tomato sauce
v. small slice of cheese cake
coffee with cream
2 handfuls of almonds
2c butternut squash & spinach mac & cheese
1c green peas
1 large slice garlic bread
2 mint ice cream sandwiches

right.... WHERE ON EARTH do I get off thinking that this was an "okay" day????? MY GAWDS...as I was typing this out I realized how much CRAP i ate....

cream, white flour+sugar, cream, white pasta filled with cheese, fatty cake, cream, cheese, white bread, ice cream....

little wonder I'm not losing weight.

Reality check.... done.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

At least you are aware of where you might have strayed.... Get your focus back and take it one day at a time. This process is not easy... but you can do it!!!!

H.E.A. said...

My best advice...cut out the coffee w/ cream or use some other form to sweeten your morning fix :)

Oh and props to you for giving yourself your own reality check! I am not good at self analyzing...I prefer to keep my head in the sand osterich style!

Good luck! You can do it!!

nic said...

This is why it's so great to blog and/or track your food!

It helps you be more aware.

Get some color in your menu! :o)

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

Reflection - you have great reflection, now the trick is to do something about it! Ignorance is not bliss, it's fat on our ass! :) Every decision we make is a new chance to make a healthy decision!

BigBootyJudy said...

This is why I have a love/hate relationship with food tracking - You'll pull it back in.