Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, June 14, 2009

This weeks walking - 31km

Not too bad on the walking this week. My feet were really hurting, but they were better today then last week. I did mostly just out and backs as my knee has been bothering me from last weekend. Ug. Its feeling better now, but still a little puffy and I get the occational pain in it. Should be good to go this week for more longer walks post work.

Mon - 5
Tues - 9
Wed - 5
Thurs - 5
Fri - 5
Sat - 2
Total - 31km walked this week.

Exercise - 7/10
Food - 4/10
Water - 2/10
Sleep - 3/10

This week coming... I am going to do a lot better. Tomorrow is grocery day - I've going to get some cooking done and do more prep for the weeks lunches. I need some greens!!!

Bed time. I'm up too late again as usual.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congrats on the walking! Kepp up the good work!