Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The EYE!!!!!

Today....better... I felt your "eye" on me Karen!!! Eek!

Walking
am - 2.5km
pm - 2.5km
Total - 5km


Food...
best recollection, think its complete and correct

8.30am
1c Apple & Grain Activia yogurt
Coffee w/cream
10.30am
Coffee w/ cream
12 grain bagel w/ 2oz peanut butter
12noon
Salad bar - rocket & various leafy things, beans, walnuts, blue cheese, various green things, 4oz chicken breast, oil & vinegar dressing
2 small rolls, 1 pat butter
3.30pm
Coffee w/ cream
5.30pm
1 whole wheat pita
4oz turkey breast
3oz cheese
1T mustard, 1T mayo
6.00pm
tall Starbucks skim milk half sweet mocha
1 lrg ginger cookie
7.00pm
1.5c green beans, carrots and potato casserole

Water is still a struggle, but its getting better - I'm carrying a little 500ml bottle with me when I walk to work and making sure I finish that before I get in the office.

Other then that... day is nearly done so I'm getting in some more water and trying to get to bed in good time again.

Tomorrow is going to be a med walk...but with a big hill! weeeeeee

1 comment:

Shrink to Fit said...

Kudos on the water, girlie! You're doin' it!