Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Update

Today I took a break from from my goal to do 1hour of cardio. I woke up and felt a little run down and thought...I've been sick and been in surgery and I should slow down. I know, its a cop-out. But I'm going to keep moving forward with my goals, but today - the long cardio is going to get a miss.

I did however go for a gentle stroll in the sunshine and enjoyed some time out of doors.

Goals:
1. Done. Breakfast eaten when I got up
2. n/a
3. Done. Going there now;
4. Missed - Weekend Adventure; and
5. Done. 3 full, 2 knees.

Food:
Bfast - lara bar, banana
Snack1 - coffee with cream
Lunch - Oat pancakes x3 large
snack2 - 1 laughing cow cheese, 1 pot activia yogurt
Dinner - 1 box spinach& cheese tortellinis, 1/4c red onion & 1 baby bok choy sauteed with 1T xvoo over the veg and pasta.
Snack 3 - 1c plain yogurt, 1T honey, 5 strawberries, 1 sm handful walnuts

Anyway - this has been a weak post. I've not done much of any use at all today other then a brief wander about. Okay...3 loads of laundry, 1 load of dishes through the dishwasher, but I have cleaning and stuff to do. I need to get some organizational things done around here to make mornings easier.

I need to go and get some fruit and veg to last me the rest of this week for lunches and do some cooking this evening as well. Friday is a holiday and I'm going to be heading out of town for 4 days. I need to start planning some road snacks etc to take with so that I don't succumb to the traditional fast food/Starbucks treats .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love packing energy bars such as cliff bars, luna bars, veggie chips, prepared fruit to take with me on trips. They taste good and make you feel good!

Angie (Losing It and Loving It) said...

Glad to hear you went for a stroll and spent some time outside. That is good for you.

And good for you planning ahead for the upcoming long weekend. Hope you have a great week.

Nerd Girl said...

oh haha no that isn't my ex in the picture! but you are so sweet thank you for the kind comments! i think i want to make a list of goals like you did that is a really good idea!!

Kate Sermon said...

You're doing a grand job xx