okay...so I was in bed at 11:30 last night (win) but ended up reading until 12:45am.... hum...perhaps "bed time" was not the real issue here!
Goals for April 3, 2009
1. Done. Activia yogurt eaten at 7:30am
2. Done. Sadly, my legs have that sore quality that suggest I've been "working hard". I admit yesterday I did about 2x as much walking as normal in a day, but my goodness! It was not that much! Happy to be going in the right direction here. :)
3. Done. I was totally exhausted from the late night yesterday.
4. N/A...making plans on what I'm going to do tomorrow - I'm thinking that its going to be a hike of some sort.
5. Done. I really need to remember what day it is - I did 4 and it was the third...hello? Am I in there? lol So I'm going to keep track of how many fulls, how many half (from the knees) and how many "sissy" push ups (knees tucked up and arm press only) I do for each day...then I can track my progress.
Bfast1: pot of activia yogurt
Bfast2: banana + coffee with cream
Snack1: Cashew Cookie Lara bar (yum!)
Snack 2: med half sweet mocha with skim milk
Snack 3: 1 pot fat free vanilla pudding (left over from post surgery foods)
Lunch: Chicken teyiaki with rice and veggies
Snack 4: 4 mini chocolate bars
Snack5: Skim milk London Fog tea lattee, molasses cookie
Dinner1: 1 egg, 1/2 egg whites, 1/2 spinach, 3oz feta cheese, 1 whole wheat pita, 1T becel
Dinner2: 2 turkey&oat burgers, 1 w.w. pita, 2T mustard, 1T ketchup, 1c greens, 1 big bag terra chips.*
Tonight is the last of my running classes sadly. I've not been able to go and I still won't be able to run tonight. The stitches are still mighty tender and I don't want to aggravate them at all while I'm still healing. Bummer. I do have my weekend plans though - so I have been enjoying the extra walking and this week, and so as soon as I can, I want to start my running again.
Same for my yoga class...what a waste! I wish that I hadn't bother to sign up with this surgery. I can't spend time with my head down like what is required in the class... I would be in agony. I'll just have to carry on with my other activities. Shame. I quite liked the yoga.
* updated Saturday. Last night I went to running and then on the way home started having some really terrible food thoughts. It started with Wendy's salad, then decided that I wanted a burger, then forced myself to go to the grocery store and get ground turkey for turkey burgers. Then I let myself look down the chip isle and saw the terra chips.. I bought them and ate the whole bag while cooking. So... not the greatest of evening, but in terms of what I could have done this is still lots better then getting in the drivethrough at McTransfat and getting a couple of burgers, fries and a shake. Ug!