Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, April 6, 2009

The rest of the day

Goals:
1. Done - shake this morning
2. Done - walked my lazy arse to work!
3. Done. I'm getting sick again...bed EARLY and not reading until all hours. I'm medicated and ready to right now.
4. n/a
5. Done. 6 from the knees


Food:
Bfast - choc protein shake
Snack 1 - pecan lara bar
Snack 2 - London fog latte (sigh)
Lunch - 1 whole wheat wrap, 1c greens, 1/2c sprouts, 4 slices turkey, 1 laughing cow cheese, 2T mustard. 7 strawberries, 1/4 clementine, tea
Snack 3 - 2 mini chocolate bars....yep...I know. Total epic failure to learn a lesson.
Snack 4 - 1 laughing cow cheese
Dinner - 1 whole wheat pita, 1T becel, 1 egg, 3/4c egg whites, 4oz feta cheese, 1/2c spinach, 1/4c red onion, 1/2c sweet corn cooked in 1T exvoo
Snack5 - 1c pancake mix (low fat mix with water and 1/4c egg whites) cooked with 6 strawberries, 2T maple syrup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job for the rest of the day. It's tough, but hang in there. I really thing you're doing great! We all have ups and downs (more downs that ups), but keep a positive attitude and you'll do just fine.