Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Friday, November 28, 2008

Fridays Effort

Today was a good day for exercise, I do have to note that I have been sleeping like a baby at night right now. I'm so bloody tired at the end of the day.

I had a few too many treats in the food department - 1/2 sweet skim mocha with whip and a biscotti at 10am, bad pub burger for lunch - but a salad with. However this is a slippery slope that I have to be careful on.

I managed to get in 7.25km of walking after work, I was surprised that I was out so long. Left the office and started walking at 4:45pm. Got home at 6:15ish. I also made sure there was a large hill to climb. The view of the city was great on top of it. I called the hubby to tell him what I wonderful time I was having.

I did stop on the way home and pick up some dinner and.....ice cream. Ug. And a new book to read this weekend. Its low fat soy ice cream (80cal for 1/2cup of it). Trying to decide if I want some or if I just desire some(...hum, no question I want some - but do I need any?) Honestly, after yesterday melt down I shouldn't have even gone near the ice cream aisle...but I ended up with the low fat in lieu of (300cal per 1/2cup) Ben&Jerry's that I was originally holding.

Dinner was purposefully very filling and yummy:
3/4 c Humus with 10 baby carrots, 1/2 green pepper, 5 large button mushrooms and 2 small whole wheat pitas.

Tomorrow I have to go into the office and do a bit of overtime, which is actually good. My gym is in the office building so I can kill 2 birds with one stone. I'll work first and then gym so I don't have to stay all day.

1 comment:

Natalia said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! Ice cream makes it into my cart too. Today I went out and I managed to get home without any. I told myself I would have some tomorrow! Hopefully I'll forget about it by then! 7 miles is a great walk AND great job on picking out a lower calorie ice cream! :)