Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, November 24, 2008

First Steps

Today is Monday (my self proclaimed day off)...except that I walk home everyday from the office, or at least try to. My favorite tool is the http://www.mapmyrun.com/create to log how far you walked/jogged, crawled etc.

Today I walked home 1.75km

I'm also going to drink 1 liter of water and if I feel like a treat I have some lovely mint tea that I have to try. :)

Its a start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stopping in to check on you, say hi and see how your yesterday went.

whats your gameplan for the week?

all that :)