- cardio completed! wow full week o' working out
- Go Me!!
- still fat...? what...after a week?? haha
- sporting day - I played around with some heavy implements for the highland games and spent 2.5hours in the baking TX sun getting SUPER dehydrated. Whoa... I've never NEEDED Gatorade like that before.
- v.tired that night
- Cardio day ... did it!
- Week 2 of 5x a week started well.
- feeling pretty good actually
- Weights - High Clean pulls 3 x 6 x 65lbs
- Front Squats 3 x 6 x 65lbs
- Military press 3 x 8 x 25lb dumbbells
- just looked...still fat! ;)
Working out in the mornings has been really nice to be honest. I'm feeling more alert in the day and I like the fact that I can plan a relaxing or interesting evening without worrying about fitting in exercise.
I'm hitting the limit for low sleep... I'm hoping that this week I will transition into 10.30 bedtimes instead of 11.30/12.... come on body... you know I'm getting you up early... fall asleep!!!
and now, it is time for bed!! Good Night all!