Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Thursday, May 14, 2009

Goals....

Well its about that time again. After some epic failing at blogging and weight management for the last few months, I need to get back onto some goals and try to get somewhere.

Although I consistently set and fail to reach any goal I have set on here for myself, I am still compelled to do it again. I guess I'm hoping that one of these times I will achieve a goal and then be so flooded with good feelings that I will do it again...and then again...and then all of a sudden it will be a habit and presto chango...I will start to head in the right direction and get close to achieving my penultimate goal.

Anyway....here is the short term set of weight goals that I have made:

May 18, 2009 - GOAL - 274
May 25, 2009 - GOAL - 272
June 1, 2009 - GOAL - 270 (move out of condo)
June 8, 2009 - GOAL - 269 (live with friends like a student! ha)
June 15, 2009 - GOAL - 267 (job ends...2 weeks of holiday to pack, visit friends/family)
June 22, 2009 - GOAL - 265
June 29, 2009 - GOAL - 263
July 6, 2009 - GOAL 261
(move to the US completed)

July 1st is my potential (fingers crossed) moving date to the US. It would be nice to start job hunting when feeling a little bit better about my size and the way my business clothing looks on me.

261lbs would also put me at 20lbs down from my starting weight and that would be nice!

Anyway - Now that its on here! Thats the first step. Now...I need to get a daily plan on how I am going to get this done! I'll leave that for the next post.

4 comments:

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

Yep, one step at a time. Goal setting is great, more importantly is writing things down! One foot in front of the other.

YAY YAY, can't wait for your move to the US. Did I miss it, what state are you moving to?

Fat[free]Me said...

Great goals - I am sure you can achieve them.

Good luck with the move too!

Angie (Losing It and Loving It) said...

Those are definitely reasonable goals. I think you might be more excited on your progress if you take pictures and measure your inch loss though. I know you can do it and I can't wait to hear all about your move to the US. YEA! It won't be too long now.

Teena in Toronto said...

Good luck with your goals!

I don't set goals ... that way I'm not setting myself up to fail.