Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Friday, July 9, 2010

Its Friday

Hurray!


We have a birthday dinner to go to this evening. But what I'm looking forward to the most is spending time at the gym this weekend. I hate a date with the treadmill Sat and Sun.

WooHoo!

2 comments:

Katie J ♥ said...

I should make that date too! Have a good weekend hon!

WWSuzi said...

Isn't it funny how sometimes we really look forward to exercising?? After two days sick and overheated i was so glad to get out and get some movement in :)Tomorrow back to the woods!