Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

Today is the first 4th of July that I have spent in the US as a resident Alien! Very fun actually!
We are taking over some wine and having bison burgers and sweet potato fries with fries on the BBQ this evening and will watch the fireworks and comfort the poor doggies as they freak out!

:)

Happy 4th to all.

2 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Happy 4th to you as well!!

Mrs. O said...

Happy 4th of July!! Have fun and stay safe.