Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, July 26, 2010

6am is early for me

lets just say that I am not a cheerful bunny in the mornings. I don't know why my husband can be so normal and happy to my grumpy and groggy.

Regardless, we were up, changed and out of the house, at the gym and with 30 min of cardio done all before 7am this morning. I was in the shower, changed, hair did and in the car a full 10min before normal. :)

Which was great - I had enough time to go to My Fit Foods and get my lunches and snacks for the week so that I didn't have to do it on my lunch hour. Instead I got to enjoy my salmon, quinona, and broccoli! DELISH!

Walking this morning was good. 1.5 incline, 2.8-3.0 speed. This week is going to be just walking, but next week I'm going to see about adding in more more jogging!

Day 1 done.
GOLD STAR for me!

5 comments:

WWSuzi said...

:) you and i are opposites! I wake up happy and raring to start my day, on the other hand the hubby is better not saying anything for an hour. lol
I give you two thumbs up today!!

Ann (-50 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

I've been told I am TOO cheery in the morning - I'm probably just glad I made it through another night. LOL I really admire your dedication to exercise! Keep up the good work. I'll enjoy watching your progress, and I'll try to chase you down the scale (walking, NOT jogging). I give you two thumbs up today too!

CertifiablyFit said...

Hi there! I looked for an email address to contact you about this but sadly I didn't find one. Anyway, I see you have my blog (Certifiablyfit)listed in your blogroll. I have moved over to my own self hosted blog and am no longer blogging at the site you have linked. I was wondering if you could update the link. The address is http://www.certifiablyfit.com/blog. Thanks!

Mrs. O said...

Oh my God we are so much alike!! I just can NOT wake up happy, no matter how much I try. Meanwhile, hubby practically wakes up singing and dancing.

I wish I could get up and be at the gym by 6:30am. I can barely make it out of bed by 8am!!!

Have a great rest of the day!

Vegan Chick Pea said...

That's so great! Do you feel more awake during the day too because of the endorphins from the exercise? :)