Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, April 11, 2010

WI Day

Blogging is not going well, but most everything else is plugging along in the right direction.

I've been walking, went to the gym once this week and have been eating ok. I've been craving lots of sweets this week - even drank the diet coke I had stashed in my drawer.

WI - 293.6lbs

Down from last week. Off to go walking, get groceries, make lunches and get the rest of the Sunday Chores done.

:)

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

Just remember: It's not how many times you fall; it's how many times you get back up. If it was easy to succeed at weight loss, we'd all be thin. But as long as we keep trying, we're bound to get it right! :)