Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday already

this has been a loooong week. Lots of going on and super busy. Not pleased with progress at all.

No weight in either.... thats my fist miss in ages!!! :(

I have been walking lots, which is good. But not so great on food and ate out a few too many times this week.

My April goals are done... and I failed miserabley about getting to the gym to lift.

Need to redo these and get my arse moving again while the getting is good.

1 comment:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

It's never to late to get going. I hate it I feel like I've squandered time, but step back and look at the big picture. Sure, you could do better (we all could), but don't beat yourself up too much. Just use that energy to propel you forward.