Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend catch up

First off.

Totally slept in this morning and didn't weigh in. POOP!! Will have to do that tomorrow morning. Last week was a busy one. I really really didn't want to go running on Wednesday, but I did and..... IT WAS GREAT.

I'm so happy that I have a running buddy again, it makes a world of difference to have someone there to count on you. We even did a 6min x 5 running with 1min between. We are getting to the point where we can easily cover 5min and don't eve know it has gone past and I end up looking at my watch and 6 and a half minutes has gone by! Love it!

Period is almost over, wearing my new "didn't used to fit" pants today. They are a little tight, but of course..... WATER...

I'm totally not getting enough water. GD this is hard work. right...speaking of that. I need to get back to it.

More later!

3 comments:

Jassi said...

Ugh, keeping up with water sucks. I don't really drink any >.> But congrats on fitting into your "didn't used to fit" pants!

About the wall-o-text, when you're making your post, make sure the little tab at the top of the text box is on on Compose and not HTML. If it is and it's still making a wall-o-text then try putting in < br > (without the spaces) at each point that you want to enter a break between paragraphs. Hope that helps.

Jassi

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Good job on the running! Darn water weight. It'll go away.

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Running is to tough - it's great that you're doing it... and enjoying it! Great stuff!

And keep drinking water... very important!! :)