Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, November 16, 2009

Could have been the Whiskey....

might have been the gin.
Could have been three or four six-packs,
I don't know, but look at the mess I'm in,
My head is like a football, I think I'm gonna die,
Tell me, me oh me oh my,
Wasn't that a party?



oh my... any of you canucks out there will likely recognize that little toon. This weekend we were pretty darn active, my brother was here for the last 5 days, and sadly - left this morning.

However, we took him out for dinner last night and well... all three of us got food poisoning. I don't know what it was, or what kind of bacteria it is... but I am by far the worst, I've been puking and well... you know... all day. I had my first meal of some dry crackers at about 4pm... then some won ton soup - just the broth - at 7pm... I just gave them up to the porcelain gawds.

Hubby is gone to get me some Gatorade/vitamin water to help as well as some pink stuff. I hope it works.

Fingers cross that this has left my system tomorrow. I'm a mess.

5 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Oh i hope you're feeling better ASAP!

Lila Leeds said...

Oh no! I read the quote & thought you had too many drinkies - but food poisoning - that's awful. I hope you get better soon.

Ummmm, on the bright side you'll cr@p away kilos!

Katie J ♥ said...

Oh I have been there and it is no fun at all! Ughhhh... hope everything gets out of your system soon. Hang in there!

P.S. LOL @ Lila

jeimayprovy said...

Sorry you're sick! Hope you feel better soon!

Christy said...

I can sympathize! I had the exact same problem Sunday/Monday.

OMG!!! It was horrible!