Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to perv on my blog, as I fight myself to change my old habits and make new ones to get fit. I don't get it right all the time, but I'm still here and I'm still working at it.

Tamzins Double Dog Dare You Ticker!

My homage to the 14lbs that I lost on Allan’s DDDY Challenges. A watering can for the vast oceans of water that I have learned to drink and love every day.





Monday, January 26, 2009

Its a Secret!

I weighed in this morning and usually I tell what it was before I do my inches in the evening after work (Since I can't get up in time to do them in the morning).

However, I am NOT going to tell early this time! Muuuaahahahahhaha and you will have to wait to hear about it.

Food today is looking pretty good...mostly planned out, and I'm going to count my calories too.

4 comments:

Nerd Girl said...

haha you have made me very curious!!!

H.E.A. said...

Now I'm excited to hear! :)

Big Girl said...

I love a good secret. i can't wait!

Brightcetera said...

You're such a tease!